13 April 2009

Inkheart and me

Wow, I just watched Inkheart and you know what happened? I just can't wait to become a writer immediately. And a story-teller too. The girl, Maggie, was both a reader and a writer. Whatever she reads come to life, or well, happens, to be more precise or general. She read the writer of a book into his own story. Isn't that just wonderful? If I could go into my own story, then, wow. That would be the life. Magic. Everything I could ever want. I just can't help but say 'wow' over and over again. Do you know how I feel right now? When I just saw the making of a writer? Maggie's just, well I don't know, GREAT! Ha! I just envy those writers who can come out with such wonderful and amazing ideas for a book. Reading and watching a story unfolding right in front of my eyes, it's a wonderful feeling. Just like writing your own story and imagining it coming to life in your very own imagination. It's more than magic. It's just, heaven! It makes my heart pound so quickly in excitement to just think about it. Wow..

But, homework just have to spoil my mood... Actually, not really. I'm just too happy to know a new story and know that my own will come to completion one day soon. Oh, I just love reading and writing! I can't wait to have time to continue on Soulle again. I can't wait to finish writing the book. Even though there's no happy ending. I might intend to write a part two, but that'll have to wait until I finish part one first. Hahas. Enjoy the wait, my beloved readers-to-be. I promise you that I will make the wait worthwhile. Take my word for it. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment